Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I started the"A Doubters Novena: Nine Steps to Trust With the Apostle Thomas"

it's a book by Michael Aquilina and Christopher Bailey and can be found here . Lovely little book full of historical fact and anecdotes about the Apostle Thomas and his ministry in India. It also talks about how Thomas' journey relates to our lives today and then gives a prayer for each day.  I love it.

   I am also doing the St Francis Novena found on PrayMoreNovenas.com  a wonderful site that sends daily reminders for each month's novena. the page was created by John-Paul and Annie Deddens and has really helped me a lot with feeling like I am a part of a community, even tho' I don't have a parish to call home. Thousands of folks are using the site and this is the second novena I have done with them - last month was a Novena to St Peregrin, the Cancer Saint. I keep, John-Paul, Annie and their ministry in my prayers.

  Pray for me, as I will for thee, that we may merrily meet in heaven.
      - Sir Thomas More

No comments:

Post a Comment