Friday, May 16, 2014

Third Novena

I am doing the Mary Undoer of Knots Novena with the good folks at www.PrayMore Novenas.com its a great site if you want to pray a monthly novena.
  The Novena is a beautiful one with a daily prayer, a rosary and a meditation. come join us!

  There is even an app for the Novena in itunes.

I am wanting to pray more and more often these days.  Which is a major change for me. I go to Mass twice a week, say a rosary every day ( often 3 while driving) and am trying to add in a Divine Mercy when ever possible. I also have a prayer book that I like and I am using Susan Tassone's Prayers, Promises, and Devotions for the Holy Souls in Purgatory  and prayer for the Holy Souls.
  I am loving this journey.

I am also going to do the Miraculous Medal Novena, just because I love the story of it. I am going to do it for the intention of health for my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment