Thursday, January 9, 2014

Introduction Post.

I am a 52 year old woman who lives near Buffalo, NY. I am long term unemployed,and looking for work -desperately. I am having issues finding meaningful employment because of the fact that I am in graduate school - so I need first shift, Monday Through Friday...because of study time, project time ( some of these entail live interviews and filming) and sleep. I am looking for a job that will allow me to support myself and my elderly mom, pay all our bills - including the ones incurred through my long unemployment, with a bit of comfort and some of the things that make life enjoyable. ( Not asking much at all am I? sigh) I am also returning to the Catholic Church after many years away. When mom and I were talking about New Year's resolutions, I said mine was saying a Novena a month. Mom decided to join me. So the first one is a Novena to St Cajetan..Patron of the Unemployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment