Friday, October 17, 2014

October

This month I was involved in a 54 day rosary novena with an online group I am in. But I also am doing a Novena to St Anthony Mary Zaccaria who founded the Barnabites. I am doing it for the Kind Branabites that I know. ( Yes, I know one very unkind Barnabite Priest- I struggle with praying for him) It is in thanksgiving for their kindnesses- of which there have been many.
   I am also doing a 9 day Rosary for Father David Bialkowski, because I want him back in my life, he's been gone for 4 years. Lastly I am considering doing another 54 day novena for him....yes, I miss him that much. Father B. if you ever read this - you are missed and prayed for daily.
   I am already planning for next month. Not sure even what Novena I am going to do....this month's Novena to St Anthony Mary Zaccaria came about because of an incident at the Fatima Shrine in Lewsiton, NY that is still painful.  I am not sure what to do about next month. Hopefully something will reveal itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment